Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Possible ideas

So after reading "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" I have had a few ideas of what we could base a game around. So far nothing concrete has taken hold, but these are just starting points.
Near the beginning of the book, just as they moved to their new place they were in the grocery store buying food, so I had the idea we could base a game around a grocery store and how well the player can buy organic without spending a lot of money. Sort of the "best deal" kind of thing. Maybe mixing Organic to non-organic and having the player aim at getting a majority of organic. Still working on this.
Another one was the fact that all the traveling and energy experditure it takes to bring food throughout the country so I thought it might be interesting to do some sort of travel style game. Road trip, perhaps. Not too sure exactly where to go with this one but I think it has potential.
Right now that those are the most interesting ideas I've had as of yet.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of a road trip kind of game too. All these ideas are good ones. Let them keep simmering in the back of your mind...

    ReplyDelete