Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flash is a Pain

So after making some progress last week, finally getting my character to stay in the areas I want him too. Now, i tried to code my bad guy to chase him and everything went to pieces. I realized at first that my layers in Flash were not set up properly or things were in the wrong place. Anyway that confused me. Then when I tried to start over and move everything into a new window none of the scales were right, so I had to try to redo all that and then I still couldn't figure out what was wrong with the layers and that threw me off even more. By the end of only an hour I was ready to break the computer, which is usually something that doesn't happen to me. So I needed to take a break and thought I'd write it down for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment