Thursday, February 4, 2010

Continued Work

On Tuesday I made some more progress on my game. I actually made a few of my items that will randomly appear for Fred to collect. I am going to have to check them out in the game play to make sure they work properly. They are supposed to disappear when Fred collects them but I don't want them disappearing before Fred actually touches them. I had a similar problem in one of my early exercises in Flash game last semester.

I also changed my game board slightly as to make it easier for the player to see as well to make it easier for me to code. What I have to do now is finish off the board completely and make some more items. I also have to add my characters will will consist of me copying them in Illustrator and bringing them into Flash. If I have time before the semester is over I may try to animate them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment