Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed in but still working


photo courtesy of abardwell and creativecommons.com


So we've been snowed in for the past week and that means no school but I have still been trying to be productive. I have drawn all the remaining items I am going to need for the game and I will soon scan them and finish them off in illustrator and photoshop. I also have cut out all the pieces of Fred I will need for future animation. I plan on getting the majority of the game coded first, and then if I have time I will animate Fred. But I wanted to have all the pieces ready so I would not have to spend time on that later. I will do the same with the enemies. The next thing I plan to complete is the game board which I only have a few more things to do. mainly to add the pictures to complete the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment