Saturday, November 5, 2011

Episode finished

So last week, we filmed the last sketches for the episode. As I had problems gathering people to be extras for the original sketch we had planned, I had to quickly come up with a new sketch that we could film in the allotted time we had schedule. Overall, that sketch came out relatively well, even though I was worried that it was not going to be any good.

With the help of Chris, we edited the project together, adding both opening credits and transitions between sketches. I am very pleased with the overall outcome. It looks (to me) as something that could be shown on Adult Swim. It has the independent look and is only 15 minutes long.

I am looking forward to being able to show it to an audience to see what they think. From the few people who we have shown the sketches have given us a good response. So, hopefully, other people will appreciate the comedy as well.

Now all I have to do is create my presentation board and create my portfolio. I'm hoping that will be less stressful than trying to get the episode filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment