Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Designing the game

Today was a pretty simple day in what I did during class. I basically went through the different scenes (or the seperate section of the game) and wrote in detail what they will look like, what the player will do on certain scenes, and what actions would happen. I also noted what type of music would be in the scene, even though I have not developed any yet.

I did not think much about this assignment at first, but the more I wrote about the different scenes and stages of the game, I realized that this is going to be very helpful. I knew in my head what was going to happen, but by writing it all down it became more concrete. Now I can look back and see what I had planned on doing and this should help me keep track of what I need to do and hopefully make a project schedule easier to follow because I know have a written list of things I need to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment