Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick update

So far, I have basically just been working on the sketch/tv show ideas. They are coming along. I realise that it is going in a slightly different direction than I initially intended, but one which I think is going to be pretty weird. A little darker perhaps too. The different direction is mainly that the sketches are longer than I anticipated, but they are going to stretch over the entire series (There would be a 6 episode season, which I'm basing off a normal British series length, which I am influenced by).

Also, I have been looking for different resources. The main aspect of that is just digging around to see what I can find and what I feel will be useful for my project.

Other than that, nothing too exciting to mention. I find these initial stages pretty slow. Whoa is the life of sketch comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment